DigiFinance Pte. Ltd. (TrustVerse) Terms of Service
Chapter 1 General Provisions
Article 1 (Purpose and definition)
Thank you for using the services provided by DigiFinance Pte. Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as ‘TrustVerse’ or Company). These terms and conditions are in the form of a TrustVerse (hereinafter referred to as 'TrustVerse' or 'TRV') integrated login system (hereinafter referred to as 'TAMS') and a decentralized application (DAPP), mobile app application (APP), or web service provided by the company. This refers to all TrustVerse related services provided.
Hereinafter, the “DigiFinance Pte. Ltd. (TrustVerse) Integrated Service Agreement (hereinafter “this Agreement”)” has been prepared so that all of these services can be combined and approached more conveniently and closer to “Integrated Service” or “Service”. Services included in TAMS terms include MasterKey, MarS Wallet, JUPITER, Canvas, and PLUTO.
If you agree to the Terms of Service for Canvas, a service of ANALYTICS Inc., an affiliate, a paid service use contract between you and the affiliate is established.For the services provided in relation to Canvas, please refer to the terms and conditions of each service.
You are not subscribed to services provided by third parties, including the Company and its non-affiliated affiliates. These terms and conditions stipulate basic matters such as rights, obligations and responsibilities, conditions of use and procedures necessary for you to use the integrated service.
l TrustVerse: In English as the 'TrustVerse’ or ‘TRV' of a unique brand is the premise of any services provided through the use of the brand. (However, even if the service name ‘TrustVerse' is used, services provided by affiliates of the company other than DigiFinance Pte. Ltd. (or TrustVerse) are not included in the 'TrustVerse’ service in these terms and conditions.)
l Analytics Service: In English, it is called 'ANALYTICS', and some services provided through the use of the brand, CANVAS CERTIFICATE and CANVAS AUCTION services are available.
l Individual service: It means each brand-level service such as the 'TrustVerse' service that constitutes an integrated service.
l Detailed sub-service: It refers to the detailed sub-service within the individual service that composes the individual service, for example, refers to the paid service within each individual service.
*TAMS: TrustVerse Account Management System; One account for all TrustVerse Services. For users, TAMS is referred to as an “integrated login system”, and internally, TAMS is referred to as “integrated member management system”.
Article 2 (Validity and changes of the terms )
(1) The contents of these terms and conditions are posted on the company's homepage and service membership-related site ('TAMS') or announced in other ways, and are effective for all of you who agree to these terms and conditions.
(2) If necessary, the company may change these terms and conditions within the scope that does not violate relevant laws and regulations. In the case of changes to these terms and conditions, the Company shall notify you of the changes in the service notice 15 days before the effective date. If the contents are unavoidably unfavorable to you, the TAMS account will be sent to your TAMS account from 30 days before the effective date. We will notify you individually by sending an e-mail to the registered e-mail address (if there is no e-mail address, a separate electronic means such as sending an e-mail within the service or displaying a notification message within the service) or sending a text message to your registered mobile phone number.
(3) If the Company notifies in accordance with the preceding paragraph and the user(member) does not express an intention of rejection from the date of notification or notification until 7 days after the effective date of the revised terms and conditions, there is no expression of your intention, even though it is clearly notified that it is deemed to have been approved. Is deemed to have accepted the revised terms and conditions.
(4) You can choose to terminate the contract of use by expressing your willingness to reject the changed terms and conditions. For example, MASTERKEY, JUPITER, CANVAS CERTIFICATE, CANVAS AUCTION, etc. follows the terms.
(5) In principle, these Terms and Conditions are applied from the date you agree to these Terms and Conditions until the termination of the use contract pursuant to Article 13 of these Terms and Conditions. However, some provisions of these terms and conditions may be effective even after termination of the contract of use.
Article 3 (Rules other than terms and conditions)
1. The company may have a separate service operation policy (hereinafter referred to as “operation policy”) in relation to the provision of services.
2. Matters or interpretations not stipulated in these terms and conditions shall be governed by the operation policy and related laws or general commercial practices.
Article 4 (Definition)
The definitions of terms used in these terms and conditions are as follows.
- Member: Refers to a person who has signed a service contract with the company by signing up for membership after approving these terms and conditions.
- ID: Refers to the e-mail (e-mail) address or mobile phone number registered by the member to identify the member and use the service .
- Password: This refers to a combination of letters and numbers approved by the company by the member to verify the identity of the member and to protect member information.
- Digital assets: Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Tezos (XTZ), TRON (TRON), TrustVerse (TRV) including electronically present in the blockchain all refers to the object of the service.
- TRV token: A member can use the payment method provided by the company to charge it and use it in all or part of the service, or acquire it through a specific exchange where digital assets can be traded. However, there is no additional interest incurred in a form that has not been approved separately.
- DigiFinance (TrustVerse) TAMS account: It refers to the login account policy set by the company so that individual services provided by the company or affiliates can be managed with a single login account and password, member authentication, member information change, and member registration and withdrawal.
- Member (Subscriber): It refers to a member who has registered or applied according to the form provided by the company online for the purpose of using each DAPP/APP or web service provided by the company. In other words, it refers to the individual service to which the TAMS account is applied or the person who agrees to these terms and conditions on the TAMS account website and uses the TAMS account.
- Non - members (non - subscribers): Non - subscribed members who have not registered or applied according to the form provided by the company online for the purpose of using each DAPP/APP or web service provided by the company.
- Affiliates: A corporation that has entered into an alliance with DigiFinance Pte. Ltd. and has agreed to jointly provide a TAMS account.
- Individual services: Services provided by companies or affiliates that can be accessed using a TAMS account. Individual services may be added/changed in the future, and changes will be posted on the official website when services are added/changed.
- TAMS Account Website: This is an Internet site where members can view and modify their TAMS account information online .
- TAMS account information: This is the required or optional input information set by the company to use the TAMS account , and refers to the member information item that can manage information verification, change processing, etc. through the TAMS account website or the TAMS account setting screen in individual services.
- MARS Wallet (Smart Wallet): This is a service provided by the company and refers to a digital asset wallet used to store digital assets linked to the TAMS membership. Members can send and receive external cryptocurrency addresses and cryptocurrencies through the electronic wallet.
- JUPITER: A digital asset analytics service that is an intuitive report format app that allows beginners to easily understand the market analysis information of cryptocurrency.
- CANVAS CERTIFICATE service: This is a web based service that authenticates whether a watch is genuine and provides digital certificate. Products that have been assessed will be issued a digital certificate, and only those products that have been certified as genuine will be exposed on the CANVAS AUCTION marketplace platform.
- CANVAS AUCTION Marketplace Platform: This is a app based service that allows you to trade products (luxury watches) that are guaranteed to be genuine by service provided by the company. Users can auction or sell in fixed price through the platform and pay with digital currency (or cryptocurrency). It is an e-commerce platform that can trade products as digital assets by interlocking with MARS (Mars) service.
- Posts: Refers to articles, photos, videos, and various files and links in the form of information such as signs, text, voice, sound, images, and videos posted by the member on the service.
- Contents: Refers to information or materials in online digital form, such as codes, letters, figures, colors, sound lines , sounds, images, and images (including complexes of these) provided by the company to members .
- Temporary service suspension: During normal use, service is suspended for a certain period according to certain requirements set by the company.
- Withdrawal: This refers to an act in which the company or member terminates the agreement of these terms and conditions, and all rights and obligations according to the use of the service are extinguished.
Chapter 2 Integrated Service Usage Contract
Article 5 (Establishment of contract)
(1) To sign up for the integrated service, you need a TAMS account. If you do not have a TAMS account, please create an account first.
(2) The contract for using the integrated service is concluded when you agree to the terms and conditions, and the company confirms and accepts your TAMS account information.
Article 6 (Limit of integrated service subscription)
(1) In principle, the company approves the subscription to the integrated service to the applicant for subscription pursuant to Article 5. However, in each of the following cases, the company may withhold or refuse to accept until the reason is resolved. In particular, if you are under the age of 14, you can sign up for the integrated service only with the consent of your legal representative, such as your parents.
One. When you try to subscribe to the integrated service by using personal information such as the name or email address of another person.
Two. When there is no realistic margin in the capacity of the facility to provide integrated services.
Three. When it is judged that there is a problem in the technical part for providing integrated service.
Four. Other cases that the company deems necessary financially or technically.
Five. When a person who has received measures to suspend the use of the integrated service from the company arbitrarily terminates the contract for using the integrated service during the measure period and applies for re-registration.
Six. In case of violation of other relevant laws or regulations set by the company, such as 'Detailed guidelines'.
Four. In the case of individual services or sub-services constituting the integrated service, the user is a national, citizen, permanent resident, resident, etc. of a country or region designated as a non-cooperating country for anti-money laundering by the Financial Action Task Force (FATF). In case the use of the service may be restricted, and the member does not guarantee any of the following items.
(2) If it is found that you have subscribed to the integrated service in violation of the above conditions, the company may immediately suspend your use of the integrated service or impose appropriate restrictions, such as deleting your TAMS account.
Chapter 3 Use of Integrated Services
Article 7 (Provision of various services)
1. When the contract for using the integrated service is established, you can use various services such as the TrustVerse service, MASTERKEY, MARS, JUPITER, CANVAS, etc. that constitutes the integrated service when you want. It can be used freely, and there is no need to sign a separate contract for individual services.
2. However, in the case of some detailed sub-services within the integrated service, it is possible to use the service only if you agree to the separate terms and conditions, and you must complete the authentication process set by the company, such as e-mail address approval or text message authentication, and additional information required. In the case of MASTERKEY service, it is necessary to complete the step-by-step authentication process required at the time of requesting activation and restoration of the service.
3. After signing up for the integrated service, you may terminate the use of the individual service or sub-service at any time after using the functions provided on the individual service or detailed sub-services that constitutes the integrated service. Accordingly, all data, such as records of service use and posts created by you, will be deleted immediately, except for information that must be kept for a certain period of time. However, if the post you have written is posted by a third party as a scrap or other sharing function, or if you add a post such as a comment to the post of a third party, the post and comment will not be deleted. Therefore, please be sure to delete it before the end of use. If there is a separate notice that there may be restrictions on the reuse of the service for a certain period in the future at the end of the use of individual services or sub-services, please note that there may be a certain time limit on the reuse of the service according to the guidance.
4. Termination of the use of an individual service or sub-service according to the preceding paragraph only means termination of the use of the individual service or sub-service, and the use of other services constituting the integrated service does not end. If you want to terminate the use of the entire integrated service, you must terminate the contract for using the integrated service as stipulated in Article 11 of these Terms and Conditions.
5. The company provides a variety of services related to digital assets that you can enjoy on mobile, such as reports, bulletin board services, online content provision services, and location-based services. You can use the service by downloading and installing the service from the smartphone's application store (Samsung Blockchain Key Store, Samsung Galaxy Store, Google Play Store, Apple App Store). However, since the company provides a variety of services that you want from time to time, we have no choice but to inform you of the details of the service separately. We hope that you understand the circumstances of the company, and the company also provides detailed guidance on how to use individual services in the application store, the Q&A center of each service, and the corresponding information and notices, so please feel free to check them anytime.
6. The company may provide an updated version of the software necessary for the integrated service for better integrated service. Software updates include adding important features or removing unnecessary features. Please keep updating so that you can enjoy the integrated service.
7. In order to provide a better integrated service, the company may display various information related to the use of the integrated service to you, including various notices, management messages, and other advertisements, in the integrated service, or send it directly to the contact information registered in your TAMS account information. There is. However, in the case of transmission of advertising information, it is only transmitted if you agree to receive it in advance.
8. If you find any problems such as system errors while using the integrated service, please feel free to notify the customer center.
9. In the process of using the integrated service, if you do not use the Wi-Fi wireless Internet but connect to the wireless Internet of the mobile operator you subscribed to, please be aware that a separate data communication fee may be charged to you from the mobile operator. wish. Data communication charges incurred in the process of using the integrated service must be paid to the mobile operator at your own expense and responsibility. For detailed information on data communication charges, please contact your mobile service provider.
Article 8 (Change and end of integration services)
1. The company does its best to provide integrated services 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. However, in each of the following cases, all or part of the integrated service may be restricted or suspended.
A. In case of regular or temporary inspection for maintenance and repair of facilities for integrated services
B. If there is a problem with the normal use of integrated services due to power outages, failure of all facilities, or congestion of usage.
C. When it is impossible to maintain all or part of the integrated service due to various circumstances of the company, such as termination of contracts with affiliates, government orders/regulations, etc.
D. In case of force majeure such as other natural disasters or national emergencies
2. In case of interruption of integrated service pursuant to the preceding paragraph, we will notify or notify you in advance in the manner specified in Article 15. However, this is not the case if prior notice or notice is impossible due to reasons that the company cannot predict or control (disk or server failure without the company's negligence, system down, etc.). Even in this case, we will try to restore the service as soon as possible as soon as the company finds out the situation.
Article 9 (Use of paid services)
1. Most of the individual services constituting the integrated service are provided free of charge, but some detailed sub-services within the individual service may be provided for a fee. In the case of paid services, there may be a separate promotion period, and you must refer to the separate notice for this.
2. When you use the paid service provided by the company, it is a principle to use it after paying the usage fee. The payment method for the fee for the paid service provided by the company is limited to the payment method provided by the company among mobile phone payment, credit card payment, general phone payment, account transfer, non- bankbook deposit, and prepaid electronic payment method, and cryptocurrency payment. There may be differences in payment methods. In the case of a service that is paid monthly (or 'every year' in the case of an annual system) , payment is made monthly unless you individually stop using the service and request cancellation of the periodic payment. For some services (e.g. MASTERKEY), in addition to monthly payments, a separate fee is charged according to the recovery request. Therefore, for matters not stipulated in these terms and conditions, please refer to the relevant laws or regulations of the individual service terms and conditions, operating policies and rules (hereinafter referred to as 'detailed guidelines') set by the company.
3. The company may additionally request your personal information, which is absolutely necessary for the fulfillment of payment, and you must provide the personal information required by the company accurately.
4. The contents not specified in this section are the terms of paid service for each sub-service within the individual service. If the contents of this article and the contents of the paid service terms of each sub-service conflict, the provisions of the paid service terms of the sub service is applied.
Article 10 (Integrated service method and precautions)
1. You can freely use the integrated service, but you should not do any of the following actions.
A. Entering false information when applying or changing the use, stealing or illegally using another person's TAMS account and password, using the name of another person, or performing text message (SMS) authentication without the permission of the name holder.
B. Reproduction, distribution, or commercial use of information obtained by using the company's service information without prior consent of the company.
C. Acts that damage the honor or disadvantage of others.
D. l Acts of posting pornographic material on bulletin boards or linking (linking) pornographic sites
E. Infringement of other rights such as copyright of the company or a third party (As an act of infringing the copyrights of third parties domestically and abroad, users access the service intentionally or through means and methods that deceive the company even though the company has taken measures to prevent infringement of rights to others through technical measures such as blocking IP access. This includes acts that infringe on the copyrights of third parties, such as.
F. Posting false facts about the company or a third party in the service
G. Distributing information, sentences, figures, voices, etc. of contents that violate public order and morals to others.
H. The act of registering or distributing computer virus infection data that causes malfunction of facilities related to integrated services or destruction and confusion of information, etc.
I. Sending advertising information or Spam Mail against information that may intentionally interfere with the operation of the integrated service or interfere with stable operation, and against the recipient's explicit refusal to receive it.
J. Copying, modifying, distributing, selling, transferring, lending, providing collateral, or permitting others to use the service or part of the software included therein without the consent of the company, reverse engineering the software, or attempting to extract the source code. Duplicating, disassembling, imitating, or otherwise modifying the service, etc.
K. Acts of pretending to be others and falsely specifying relationships with others.
L. Collecting, storing, and disclosing personal information of other users.
M. Distributing false information for the purpose of giving property profit to oneself or others or causing damage to others
N. Betting on wealth and gambling or speculating.
O. Acts of mediating profanity or distributing information of content that mediates fornication.
P. Interfering with the other person's daily life by continuing to reach the other person with words, sounds, writings, images, or videos that cause shame, disgust, or fear.
Q. Transmission or posting of information (including computer programs) that is prohibited from being transmitted or posted by relevant laws.
R. Posting articles or sending e-mails, text messages, etc. by impersonating or pretending to be an employee or operator of a company or affiliated company, or stealing the name of another person.
S. Posting data containing software viruses, other computer codes, files, programs designed for the purpose of disrupting or destroying the normal operation of computer software, hardware, and telecommunications equipment, or sending them by e-mail or text message.
T. Harassing other users, such as stalking, abuse of false or malicious reports
U. Unfairly abusing the integrated service, such as repeating the act of canceling the service again after signing up for the integrated service within one month and purchasing a paid service more than once.
V. Acts that violate other current laws, these terms and conditions, and 'detailed guidelines' related to the services provided by the company
2. You cannot transfer or donate the right to use the service or other status under the contract of use to another person, and cannot provide it as collateral.
3. Depending on your qualifications or age, some of the use of integrated services may be restricted as follows.
A. Users under the age of 19 are must comply with the provisions of the Information and Communication Network Act and the Youth Protection Act.
B. You must be 19 years of age or older to use media that are harmful to youth, and you must authenticate yourself and your age through real name authentication in accordance with the provisions of the Information and Communication Network Act and the Youth Protection Act. If you do not receive authentication, the use of the service will be restricted.
4. If you do not comply with the relevant laws, all terms and conditions of the company, or policies, the company may investigate your violation, delete or temporarily delete the post, or all or integrate your integrated service. The use of some individual services constituting the service may be temporarily or continuously suspended, or the re-registration of the integrated service or the reuse of some individual services may be restricted.
5. In principle, restrictions on use are subject to phased restrictions from temporary restrictions to permanent restrictions depending on the cumulative degree of the violation, but explicit illegal acts prohibited by relevant laws and regulations such as posting and disseminating obscene content and promoting speculative gambling. For matters requiring urgent risk or damage blocking due to infringement of rights, use may be immediately and permanently restricted regardless of the cumulative degree of the number of violations.
6. For details on the use of integrated services and other matters set forth in this article, please refer to the DigiFinance Pte. Ltd. (TrustVerse) operation policy.
Article 11 (Contract termination)
1. If you withdraw from your TAMS account, the contract for using the integrated service is automatically terminated.
2. If you want to cancel the integrated service contract, you can apply for cancellation at any time using the menu provided in the service, and the company will promptly process it as stipulated by laws and regulations.
4. Posts not deleted by you pursuant to the preceding paragraph will remain in the integrated service within the scope necessary for normal service use by other users.
5. The termination of the paid service use contract is established by your application for termination of the paid service use contract and the approval of the company, and if there is an amount to be refunded, a refund will be made. However, if the paid service of each detailed sub-service stipulates the contract termination method and effect different from these terms and conditions, the terms and conditions of each paid service and related 'detailed instructions' shall be followed.
6. In the case of some individual services constituting the integrated service, if you do not use the individual service for a certain period of time, your information may be destroyed or stored separately, or the use of some or all of the individual service functions may be restricted. Details can be found in the 'Detailed Guidelines' of individual services.
7. Even if the contract for using the integrated service is terminated, you can apply for the conclusion of the contract with the company again. However, if you cancel the use contract and apply for the contract again after the use of the service is suspended because you do not comply with the relevant laws, there may be a time limit for joining the integrated service for a certain period of time. In addition, in the case of some individual services constituting the integrated service, certain time restrictions may apply to using the individual service immediately after signing the integrated service use contract again.
Article 12 (Protection of personal information)
2. In the case of transferring all or part of business or transferring the rights and obligations through merger or inheritance, the members are individually notified in writing or by e-mail, etc. The above is announcing that fact.
Article 14 (Purpose of use of personal information)
1. The “Company” collects the minimum personal information necessary to provide the following services and other services through the online page at the time of membership registration or during the process of using the service.
2. “Company” collects personal information of “members” as follows. The personal information being processed will not be used for any purpose other than the following, and if the purpose of use is changed, necessary measures such as obtaining separate consent in accordance with Article 18 of the Personal Information Protection Act will be implemented.
5. The “Company” may collect the above information in the process of providing additional services and customized services for “members” or in the event application process.
6. Other information provided by the “Company” may be used to deliver information, to provide customized services, and to provide services according to statistical characteristics.
<Personal information collected at the membership registration stage>
Purpose of use
ID, name, e-mail, mobile phone number, encrypted identification(CI), registration date, withdrawal date
– Service application and member management, use of services provided by the “company”, and identity verification procedures according to service use.
– Securing a communication path for delivering important notices, such as delivering service notices (including event winning information) and handling customer inquiries
– Sanctions for violations of all service-related laws and regulations and illegal use of services
– Utilize promotion and marketing for events, new/reorganized products, service information, notices, etc.
Article 15 (Period of retention and use of personal information collected)
If the purpose of membership withdrawal and collection and use of personal information is achieved, the member's personal information will be destroyed without delay. However, personal information of members is retained only for each of the reasons and periods below.
1. In case of company internal policy
(1) Prevention of re-registration of bad users, prevention of illegal use, billing of customers who do not pay service fees, and response to other complaints
- Retention period: 12 months after membership withdrawal (However, until payment is made in full in case of unpaid billing, until settlement of civil complaint in case of responding to civil complaints)
- Retained information: ID, name, email, mobile phone number, encrypted identification information (CI), membership date, withdrawal date, Kakao account, Apple account
2. When a member directly requests the preservation of personal information or when the company obtains the member's consent individually
- Retention period and retention information: Retained for the relevant period only for items/periods requested or consented by members
1. When it is decided to preserve without the user’s consent in accordance with laws and regulations.
Act on consumer protection in electronic commerce, ETC.
Records on contract or withdrawal of subscription.
Consumer protection act in electronic commerce, etc., basic national tax act, income tax act, corporate tax act, value added tax act.
Records on payment and supply of goods, commercial books and business slips, documentary evidence.
Act on consumer protection in electronic commerce etc.
Records on handling consumer complaints or disputes.
Protection of communications secrets act.
Records of site visits.
Article 16 (Procedure and method of destruction of personal information)
After the purpose of use of the collected personal information is achieved, the information is destroyed without delay according to the period of storage and use. The destruction procedure and method are as follows.
1. Destruction procedure: The personal information entered by the customer for service subscription, etc. is deleted or destroyed after being stored for a certain period of time in accordance with the internal policy and other relevant laws and regulations after the purpose of use, such as service termination, is achieved. (◆ Refer to the period of retention and use of collected personal information)
2. Destruction method: Personal information written in a written form or printed on paper is destroyed by crushing or incineration with a shredder or dissolving it by chemical treatment. Use to delete.
3. Application of personal information validity period system: In accordance with the 'personal information validity period system', the company notifies members who have not used the service for 2 years 30 days prior to the expiration date and separately stores personal information. Information is stored for 4 years and then destroyed without delay
Article 17 (Provision of personal information to a third party and entrustment of processing of personal information)
You can rest assured that the company will never provide your personal information to a third party unless you agree to it or in accordance with relevant laws.
The company entrusts the following tasks to provide convenient and better service, and entrusts personal information to an external professional company so that personal information can be safely managed. For detailed consignee information, please refer to the terms and conditions of each sub-services.
Article 18 (Member responsibilities)
1. Members must prevent unexpected accidents in advance by entering their personal information up-to-date and accurately so that they can receive information on important matters such as securing self-determination of personal information and changing, interrupting/terminating integrated services, etc. in a timely manner. Members are responsible for the results resulting from the input of inaccurate information, and if they enter false information, such as stealing other people's information, membership may be lost.
2. Members have the duty to protect themselves and not to infringe the information of others along with the right to receive personal information protection. Members must carefully manage their personal information, including their ID and password, not to leak, and be careful not to damage the personal information and reputation of others, including postings. If you fail to fulfill this responsibility and damage other people's information, you may be subject to punishment under related laws such as the Information and Communications Network Act.
3. In particular, if you terminate the service after using the service on a shared PC or other terminal, be sure to log out and close the website. Otherwise, there is a risk that the member's personal information may be easily leaked or changed to others through the browser.
Article 19 (Attribution of rights and use of works)
1. Copyright and intellectual property rights for the service belong to the company. Further details regarding the attribution of rights and the use of works are subject to the terms and conditions of each sub-service.
2. For some services, members may post content such as photos, texts, and opinions or suggestions about the company within the service, and the right holder continues to retain intellectual property rights including copyrights for these posts.
Article 20 (How to use the service and precautions)
1. Members can freely use the service, but must not engage in any of the following acts.
A. Entering false information when applying for or changing use, stealing or illegally using someone else's account and password, or using someone else's name
B. Reproduction, distribution, or commercial use of information obtained by using the company's service information without prior consent of the company
C. Acts that damage the honor or disadvantage of others
D. Acts that infringe on copyrights and other rights of the company or third parties
E. Accessing the service using a method other than the method provided by the company
F. Posting false information about the company or a third party in the service
G. Distributing content that violates public order and morals to others
H. Registering or distributing computer virus infection data that causes malfunction of service-related facilities or destruction and confusion of information
I. Intentionally interfering with the operation of the service or interfering with the stable operation of the service
J. Copying, modifying, distributing, selling, transferring, lending, collateralizing, or allowing others to use the service or any part of the software included therein without the company's consent, and attempting to reverse engineer the software or extract the source code Acts of duplicating, disassembling, imitating, or otherwise modifying the service, such as
K. Unauthorized use of business marks such as trademarks and logos without the express consent of the company
L. Acts of collecting, storing and disclosing other users' personal information
M. Impersonating another person and falsely stating a relationship with another person
N. Distributing false information for the purpose of giving property benefits to self or others or inflicting damage to others
O. Acts for the purpose of criminal activity or other criminal activity
P. Acts of gambling or speculative activities at the risk of wealth
Q. The act of mediating prostitution or distributing information that mediates fornication
R. Interfering with the other person's daily life by continuing to reach the other person with words or images that cause shame, disgust or fear
S. Harassment of other users, such as stalking, false or malicious reporting abuse
T. Transmission or posting of information (including computer programs) whose transmission or posting is prohibited by relevant laws and regulations
U. Posting texts or images or sending messages by impersonating or impersonating an employee or operator of the company or its affiliates, or stealing the name of Time
V. Violating other current laws, these terms and conditions, and detailed guidelines for services provided by the company
2. Members cannot transfer or gift the right to use the service or other status in the contract of use to another person, and cannot provide it as collateral.
3. In the event that a member does not comply with related laws, all terms and conditions or policies of the company, the company may investigate your violation, delete or temporarily delete the posting, or configure the entire service or service We may temporarily or continuously suspend the use of some individual services provided by the Company, or place restrictions on re-subscription or reuse of some individual services.
4. In principle, the restrictions on use are limited from temporary restrictions to permanent restrictions depending on the accumulation of violations, but explicit illegal acts or rights of others prohibited by relevant laws, such as posting and distributing obscene content and promoting speculative gambling, etc. For matters requiring urgent risk or damage protection as infringement, use may be immediately and permanently restricted regardless of the cumulative number of violation activities.
5. Members must faithfully fulfill the request for clarification on the provision of data or access rights and related facts in order to confirm the provision of services or violation of these terms and conditions.
6. Members must comply with all of the following items in relation to the protection of personal information in the services used by the members. If the company becomes aware of a violation of the obligations in this section, the company may restrict the member's use of the service or terminate the use contract.
A. Items must be entered to match the member's personal information on the integrated service information modification page and the actual service contents used by the member.
B. Other members' obligations under the laws related to the protection of personal information, such as the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc., must be faithfully complied with.
Chapter 4 Marketing agreement
Article 21 (Agreement to use marketing and receive advertisements.)
In order to transmit advertising information in accordance with related laws such as the Personal Information Protection Act, ‘TrustVerse’ obtains the recipient's consent in advance, and periodically checks whether the recipient of the advertising information agrees to receive it. However, if you do not agree, there may be restrictions on benefits depending on the purpose of use, such as product/service introduction and solicitation, gift-giving events, and promotional events. There are no other disadvantages related to the use of the service.
Those who agree to use marketing and receive advertisements can receive various information such as service-related news, event information, and customer benefits provided by 'TrustVerse'.
1. Transmission method: Personalized advertisement information for the company and third parties' products or services can be transmitted through electronic transmission media (various transmission media such as SMS/MMS/e-mail/App Push).
2. Contents of transmission: Marketing information to be sent is sent to the recipient in compliance with the provisions of relevant laws as advertising information such as benefit information, various event information, product information, and new service information provided by the service operated by the “company”. However, other than advertising information, information content that is obligatory to be provided will be provided regardless of whether or not you agree to receive it.
3. Withdrawal notice: You can withdraw your consent at your will, even after consent to receive, and you can use the basic services provided by the company even if you do not agree to receive, but you may not be able to receive marketing information from us.
4. Details of personal information use: email, mobile phone number
5. Purpose of use: Promotion and marketing of events, new/reorganized products, service information, notices, etc.
6. Period of retention and use of personal information: Retention and use from the date of consent for marketing use until withdrawal of membership or withdrawal of consent for marketing
7. If you would like to request to change/withdraw your consent to receive marketing, please email email@example.com to our internal staff to handle your request.
Chapter 5 Others
Article 22 (Compensation for damages, etc.)
1. The company does not make any contract or guarantee for any specific matters not specified in these terms and conditions in relation to the service within the limits permitted by law. In addition, the company does not guarantee the reliability and accuracy of the information, data, facts, etc. posted on the service by means of a CP (Contents Provider) or written by a member.
2. The company will compensate for your damage in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and related laws if you suffer damage due to the company's negligence. However, the company is not responsible for the following damages caused without the company's negligence. In addition, the Company shall not be liable for indirect damages, special damages, consequential damages, disciplinary damages, and punitive damages to the extent permitted by law.
A. Damages caused by natural disasters or equivalent force majeure.
B. If there is a problem in the use of the service due to reasons attributable to you .
C. Personal damage incurred in the process of accessing or using the service.
D. Damage caused by a third party illegally accessing or using the company's server .
E. Damage caused by a third party interfering with the transmission to or from the company server.
F. Damage caused by a third party transmitting or distributing malicious programs.
G. Damages incurred in the process of using the service by a third party, such as damages caused by omission, destruction, transmitted data, defamation, and etc.
H. Damages caused by other reasons without intention or negligence of the company
Article 23 (Youth protection)
Integrated services basically to protect the youth from harmful information as a space where all ages can freely use and implement youth protection policies set out in the Information Network Act to facilitate the safe use of the Internet youth separately specific information constituting integrated services You can check them on the initial screen of individual services, etc.
Article 24 (Notices)
The company values the exchange of opinions with you. You can always visit the DigiFinance Pte. Ltd. (TrustVerse) Customer Center to express your opinions. Notice to all service users takes effect by posting in the service notice column for more than 7 days. In the case of matters that have a significant impact on you, we will send an e-mail to the e-mail address registered in your TAMS account (if you do not have an e-mail address, a separate electronic means such as sending an e-mail within the service or displaying a notification message within the service) or a mobile phone registered by you. We will notify you individually by sending a text message to the number.
Article 25 (Settlement of disputes)
These Terms or Services are defined and enforced by Singapore law. If a dispute arises between the company and you regarding the use of the service, we will sincerely consult to resolve the dispute. If it is not resolved nonetheless, you can bring a lawsuit to the competent court under the Civil Procedure Act. In the case of lawsuits arising between the company and members in connection with the use of the service, the court in accordance with the procedures set forth in the law shall be the competent court.
Announcement date : September 30, 2021
Effective date : October 1, 2021